Welcome to Brighton Wellbeing!
Massage therapies in Brighton and Hove
Brighton Wellbeing is a wellbeing clinic specialising in clinical massage, oncology massage, sports massage, chronic pain management and natural skincare. Our Brighton massage clinic offers bespoke holistic treatments that encourage natural harmony from inside out and restore balance and natural health in the mind, body and spirit. Our treatments are long-lasting and highly effective, and we strive to offer a bespoke treatment experience in the city of Brighton and Hove.
Professional Brighton massage therapists
The advanced body and mind techniques provided by Brighton’s finest massage therapists will infuse deep relaxation and inner tranquillity and boost everyday life leaving the client recharged and unstressed. The clinic owner and lead therapist Barbara has over 14 years’ experience in clinical massage therapies, and her passion towards helping cancer patients, chronic condition sufferers, pregnant women and general public has been the main driver for the clinic to grow in the past few years. Being a Jing Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist, Barbara focuses on the outcome of the treatment, especially pain management and all the elements of chronic pain. Barbara also offers a mobile massage service throughout Brighton and East Sussex visiting homes, hospitals, offices and private events. Contact us to learn more.
Wide range of treatments
Our Brighton massage clinic’s treatment selection has extended to other bodywork therapies such as acupuncture and nutritional therapies. Brighton Wellbeing is looking to collaborate with a wider range of therapists, as our vision is to be the go-to integrated natural health clinic where everyone can get individual and caring service which lays a path for their complete wellbeing. We believe that health is more than absence of illness: it is a state of joy and contentment. All our Brighton massage therapists strive to operate each day according to this believe as we treat our clients with the highest-standard of care.
What our clients say:
Barbara is such a warm and inviting character, she is very knowledgeable and instantly knew the areas that needed work to release tension. I came to her for a very stiff neck and even after the first session it started to feel so much better. I will continue to go back to Barbara to treat any other issues, and would recommend her to everyone!
I had a lovely massage with Barbara. I was supposed to only do an hour but stayed for an extra 40 mins, I liked it a lot. She worked out my injuries quickly and really moved around different parts of my body to make sure she could do as much as she could within the time she had. I was really grateful for her massage, it made me feel a lot better and my injuries felt eased
Benefits of massage
- Alleviate lower back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain