Brighton Wellbeing has three Acupuncture services available:
- Acupuncture Treatment First Session
- Acupuncture Treatment Follow-up Session
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture
These sessions will be at the clinic and only on Tuesdays.
For more details about our acupuncturist Gosia and her services, visit here.
Important: Do not book acupuncture follow up session until you had your first session, otherwise you will be refunded and your appointment cancelled.
Brighton Wellbeing offers 20 holistic massage treatments available which are done by our wonderful massage therapist Barbara. For more details about any of these massage treatments, click the treatment tab at the top or hover over the tab and a drop-down list of the treatments will appear.
The massage sessions will be at the clinic and on the following days:
Home Visit Sessions
We offer a special service for clients who are unable to come to the clinic.
To book a home visit session, please use our contact form to provide details such as:
- Name of client
- Name of desired massage service
- Location details.
This will allow us to provide you with details on how the session will be set up.
Important: Do not use online booking system to try and book a home visit appointment as that is for appointments at the clinic.
Home Visit Prices – Within Brighton
60 Minutes – £90
90 Minutes – £120
120 Minutes – £150
Home Visit Prices – Outside Brighton
90 Minutes – £150
We operate a 24-hour cancellation policy:
- Appointments cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the appointment time will be issued a full refund.
- Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours will be issued a partial refund with a cancellation fee of £30.
- Last minute cancellations or you do not turn up for your appointment will not be refunded.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, contact us on 01273 921792 or send us a message through our contact form.