Self-care is vital during the cancer journey and after remission. Becoming active part of your own healing journey, and taking charge of your own health during this delicate and vulnerable time can bring huge healing and enhance well-being and quality of life.
- Radically changing your diet
- Taking control of your health
- Following your intuition
- Using herbs and supplements
- Releasing suppressed emotions
- Increasing positive emotions
- Embracing social support
- Deepening your spiritual connection
- Having strong reasons for living
Natural Healing Techniques
Below are some of the natural healing techniques that have been researched for their positive impact on the patient’s quality of life during and after remission. They can help release suppressed emotions and increase positive ones, deepen spiritual connection and find peace and relaxation in a gentle and supportive way.
These healing methods tackle such a complex illness like cancer on a cellular level, allowing a connection between the cancer patient and his/her body, mind and spirit.