Holistic Retreat in the Heart of Italy
Brighton Wellbeing and MarcheBikeLife have created an authentic Italian wellbeing adventure in Marche to nurture mind, body and spirit. The holistic retreat will nourish positive feelings of joy and vitality, enhancing a sense of wellbeing.
Pilates, yoga, bike rides, walks, stunning nature, organic food, healing massages, and the rich beauty of culture, art, and history will nourish positive feelings of joy and vitality, enhancing a sense of wellbeing. During the holistic retreat, you will be joined by an English/Italian speaking guide. They will introduce you to the culture, art and traditions of the region.
The prices for this all-inclusive holistic holiday start from £1.350 (excl. flights).
What is included:
- Transfer from and to the airport (Ancona)
- Local and organic breakfast and dinner
- Lunch included in different local venues
- Vegan/vegetarian food options available
- 5 daily morning Pilates/yoga classes (90 minutes)
- 2 stretching classes (30 minutes)
- Daily chakra meditation
- 2 bike rides with a bilingual guide on an electric bike
- A historical and cultural trip by minibus (with English speaking guide) to Marche’s capital Macerata
- A walk in search for wild food with a bilingual guide
- A walk to Sibillini National Park
- A visit to museum, galler y and historical sites
- 3 cooking classes (traditional Italian recipes)
- Wine tasting
- 1 holistic treatment or massage (45 min)
- Outdoor jacuzzi and swimming pool
Contact us to learn more!
You can contact Brighton Wellbeing to learn more or to book your space at our holistic retreat in Italy. Call us at 01273 921792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org