What is a Swedish Massage?
The Swedish massage also known as the classic massage is a whole-body therapeutic treatment that promotes relaxation through releasing muscle tension.
What is included during a Swedish Massage?
The Swedish massage uses long strokes, kneading, circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energise.
It is the foundation for other type of massage treatments, including sports massage, deep tissue massage and aromatherapy massage. However, you should consult your therapist who will know after initial assessment which type of treatment is the most suitable for you.
Swedish Massage Benefits
· Improve blood circulation throughout the body
· Easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
· Helps to keep ligaments and tendons supple which improves range of motion
· Reduces emotional and physical stress
· Easing symptoms of pain such as back pain or chronic pain